The road to Ben Nevis Nov 2009

The road to Ben Nevis Nov 2009
The road to Ben Nevis Nov 2009

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 February 2011

Arranging the Music - Conditions .. are Right

There's several strands which unlocked the streaming puzzle for me.

1. I could continue to use my HiFi amplifier and speakers.
2. I can easily store my existing music eletronically.
3. I can play streamed music at the same HiFi quality I am used too.
4. I can select and control the music from where I play it.

The Squeezebox seemed to enable these wishes to become reality.
  
Beyond this - a new and exciting development was the prospect of using Spotify. If music was available from the Internet as if it was my own, then maybe I will cease buying new CDs each month.

Then in October last year a plug-in was developed which enabled remote control of Spotify from a Squeezebox!

No comments:

Post a Comment