The road to Ben Nevis Nov 2009

The road to Ben Nevis Nov 2009
The road to Ben Nevis Nov 2009

Search This Blog

Saturday 10 December 2011

Mind-boggling Blogger!

How secure are your bloggings? Do you know where they are stored? Can you recover information if it is accidentally deleted?

Is it working in the optimum way? Do your gadgets put readers off? Are the pictures shown off to their best? And actually which is the best tool for you and your readers?

I'm sorry I don't have the answers. This needs time and study. Possibly each person would reach a different conclusion.

I started with Wordpress and then moved to Blogger. I had already paid Google for storage space, moving the content over saved paying for Wordpress storage too.

Recently this blog started to scroll up to the top whenever the comment link was clicked - not the right place for entering comments with an entry field at the bottom of the blog. I can find no clue about how to investigate this. I've more than 30 pages of HTML code from the template section of the blogger dashboard, but I don't want to learn this.

So maybe adjusting or replacing the template using the Blogger menus will help?

I now have a new look. But previous comments have disappeared. I think. Or have they? I don't know where they are stored.


No comments:

Post a Comment